Oromo “Presidents” Mulatu Teshome and Lemma Megersa: TPLF/Tigre Regime’s Subservient Tools and Slaves: Amboo Damboobaa
One wonders if there was any time when Ethiopia did not have an Oromo “head of state” or Oromo “president” since it was created in its present day form in the end of the 19th century. The answer probably is: Ethiopia has always had Oromo men in or around palaces, that is, starting from Qusee Dinagdee or Fitawrari Habte Gerogis to Mulatu Teshome, the incumbent Oromo “president” under the TPLF regime.
There are more questions than answers regarding these Oromo “heads of state” or “presidents”. What is their job? Who installs them? On what criteria are they selected? How do they leave office? When do they leave office?, etc.
1. Qusee Dinagagdee or Fitawrari Habte Georgis: He was made “head of state” from 1909 to 1927. He was probably the longest serving Oromo “head of state” of the empire on record. He was in office for 18 years until he was assassinated in 1927, when Teferi Mekonnen overthrew and replaced him as regent or “balemulu silxan enderase”. Habte Georgis was called to office when and because King Minelik was incapacitated or died in 1909.
2. Lij Eyasu: The next Oromo “head of state” that I would like to mention is Lij Eyasu. The time of his rein coincides somewhat with that of Habte Georigis, that is, Lij Eyasu was an Ethiopian king of a sort from 1913 to 1916. The official death certificate of king Menelik was issued as of 1913 and that was when Lij Eyasu wanted to assume power. However, he could not go much further because the Ethiopian clergy and nobility conspired against him and he was assassinated in the end while he was in exile or a jail in Harer.
3. Ras Abebe Aragayi: He was made an Oromo “prime minister” of the Ethiopian empire from 1957 to 1960, for just less than 3 years. He was assassinated in the 1960 coup attempt.
4. General Tafari Banti: He was made “president” as means of crisis management in November 1974 when his predecessor General Aman Andom was killed with 60 other high ranked officials of the empire by Colonel Mengistu Hailemariam. General Tafari himself was assassinated on 3 February 1977 after he was used for about 2 years.
5. General Tesfaye Gebre Kidan: He was made acting “president” and took office for purpose of crisis management when the military regime was in the process of collapsing on 21 May 1991. He was deposed on 28 May of the same year, that is, after just 7 days as “president”. General Tesfaye was a one week “president” of Ethiopia and he was later assassinated in an Italian embassy jail in Finfinnee.
6. Negaso Gidada: He was made an Oromo “president” of Ethiopia under the current TPLF regime in 1995. He fell out of favour with the TPLF and he was humiliated, intimidated, demoted and removed from office by the TPLF in 2001.
7. Girma Wolde Georgis: He was installed in 2001 and was removed by the TPLF in 2013 after 12 years in office. Girma Wolde Georgis will remembered as an Oromo “president” of Ethiopia who was too immobile, too inactive, too inconsequential, too old and too sick to do any meaningful to perform any semblance of palace business. But he was the most liked and favoured person by the TPLF. This has been a puzzle to many people.
8. Teshome Mulatu: TPLF selected and made him the current Oromo “president” of Ethiopia in 2013. He is still there at least for now.
In addition to the category of Oromo “presidents” listed above, the TPLF regime has introduced another class of Oromo “presidents” called “Oromia presidents”. I will list them as follows:
1. Hassan Ali: He was planted by TPLF as “Oromia president” from 1992 to 1995. He was later humiliated, intimidated, demonized and forced to leave the country as a refugee by the TPLF.
2. Kuma Demeksa: He was planted by TPLF as “Oromia president” from 1995 to 2001. He is now demoted and forced to leave the country as a fake ambassador.
3. Juneydin Sado: He was planted by TPLF as “Oromia president” from 2001 to 2005. He was later demoted, humiliated, intimidated, demonized and forced to leave the country as a refugee by the TPLF.
4. Abadula Gemeda: He was planted by TPLF as “Oromia president” from 2005 to 2010, He later demoted, humiliated, intimidated and forced to leave the job and is now made a fake speaker of the TPLF parliament.
5. Alemayehu Atomsa: He was planted by TPLF as “Oromia president” from 2010 to 2014. He was assassinated (poisoned to death) by TPLF in 2014.
6. Muktar Kedir: He was planted by TPLF as “Oromia president” from 2014 to 2016. After he was used for about 2 years, he was demoted, humiliated, intimidated, demonized and removed from office by the TPLF on September 20, 2016.
7. Lemma Megersa: He was planted as “Oromia president” by the TPLF on September 20, 2016 and he is still there at least for now.
One apparently clear difference between the two classes, that is, Oromo “presidents” of Ethiopia and “Oromia presidents” is that, while the regimes have always had an interest to make sure the former are actually Oromo in blood to serve their purposes, there is no guarantee that the “Oromia presidents” are actually Oromo in their blood. “Oromia presidents” can come from any ethnic background, preferably from Tigray, as long as they adopt Oromo names. Kuma Demeksa and Aba Dula Gemmeda are obvious examples.
But the two classes have very critically similar and common characteristics:
– All of them are installed directly by the Ethiopian regimes. The Oromo people have never been consulted or consented as to who they are, why they are installed, how and when they leave office, etc.
– All of them are planted to promote or execute Ethiopian regimes’ interests among Oromo people. They never represent the interests of the Oromo people.
– All of them are assassinated, demoted, jailed, humiliated and/or forced to exile after they are used and after their use value is depleted.
– In order to please their installer regimes, all of them endeavour to make sure that the Oromo people are murdered, raped, jailed, looted and intimidated to the maximum in all ways, shapes and forms. The more harshly and brutally they perform these tasks, they believe that they remain in better terms and favours with their installer regimes.
– All of them lack any real power or authority. Their role is always nominal or instrumental to their masters that plant them and that can uproot or remove them at any time.
Vois la. This is my observation. What is yours? Let us discuss.
Death to TPLF!!!
DHAAMSA LAMMUMMAATI.! Kamaal Aloo GR,
Yaa dhala oromoo mee yaada wol haa gorfaannuu.
Yeroon ammaa oromoodhaaf yeroo kamuu caalaatti tulluu diinaa raafamtee buqqaate tana hallayyarraan darbuudhaaf humna guddaa yeroo nu barbaachiseedha. Humna woliin jiru facaasuufi saba bittanneessanii wolitti buusuu yaaluu mitii,
Yeroo kanatti humni sabaa kan duraan sababa rakkoo gara garaatiin diina keessa tureyyuu roorroon sabarratti daangaa darbinaan saba wojjiin dhaabbatee diina raasaafi woreegamaa jira.
Yeroo ammaa kanatti dhalli oromoo poolisii federaalaa keessa jiru diinatti gara galee ajjeesee du’aa jira. Kan agaazii keessa jiruufi iddoolee hunda keessa jiru hanga caffee oromiyaarraa kaasee hanga milishaalee gandaattuu ifaafi dhoksaattillee sabaaf dhaabbachuufi kan dadhabe ammoo keessatti akka booyaa jiru namuu ni beeka jedheen yaada.
Yeroo kanatti dhugaa dubbachuudhaaf dhalli oromoo hundi hattaan hanga OPDO yeroo hunda arrabsaa turreettuu miidhaa diinni saba keenya fixuurraan gaye kanarraa ka’uudhaan kabaja, jaalalaafi tokkummaadhaan diina kuffisuu feesisee akka jiru beekuun hedduu barbaachisaa ta’ee jira.!
Yaa lammiikoo naaf hubadhaa mee.!
Kana hunda kan jechaa jiruufis sababa malee miti.
Dubbii dhiheenya social media irratti deemaa jirtu tan shamarran oromoo
dubbii dogongoraa kutaalee sabaa akka wolitti buusu osoo hin madaalin dubbatanii nama hedduu mufachiisan irraa ka’eeti.
Shamarran keenna kanniiniin namni hedduun diinatu maalaqaan bitee nu diiguuf nutti erge yeroo jedhu argee jira.
Ani garuu akkas natti fakkaachuu dide.
Ana kan natti muldhate
Diinumatu qabsaayaa fakkaatee shamarran kana kara keesaatiin kutaadhaan arrabsuudhaan dubbii hamtuu afaanii fuudhee itti gammadee miidiyaa ufii irratti gad dhiisee tokkummaa oromoo addaan diigaa jira jedheen amana.
Tarii ammoo Hubannoo dhabuurraa yeroo namni hooggantoota qeequtti sammuu naannummaatiin yaaduudhaan hooggansa kutaa isaaniirraa dhalateef aaranii dubbii hin taane afaanii darban jedheen yaada.
Yaa ilmaan sabaa:
Qeequmsa hooggantootaa ilaalchisee waan beekuu qabnu tokkotu nu jalaa hafe natti fakkaata.
Yeroo kamuu taanaan namni ummata miliyoona meeqa dura deemu balleessu ni qeeqama.
Tolchuus namni qeequ akka hin dhabamne beekuu qabna.
Hoogansa ummata miliyoona 50 mitii kan afoosha gandaatuu qeequmsa jalaa hin bayu.
Eega hoogganticha kan sabaati jedhamee ammoo namoonni gandummaan, foonummaan, yookiin jaalala duunfaa jala galanii irratti namaan loluun yaada sirrii miti. Inumaayyuu hoogganticha akka namni qeeqe sun irratti arrabsamnaan akka daranuu jibbuufi irraa fagaatu godhuu mala.
FAKKEENYA 1 HAA FUDHANNU :
Baroota dhihoo kana keessatti namoota jaalatamoofi addunyaanis beektee badhaasa abbaa nagaa addunyaa (NOBLE PRICE) kenniteef kan ardiin afrikaa horatte keessaa NELSON MANDELAN isa tokkoodha.
nelson mandela afrikaas ta’ee addunyaan nama biyya afrikaa kibbaa tana bilisoomseefi waan gaarii hedduu godhetti akka beeknu wol nu hin gaafachiisu.
Ani garuu biyyattii afrikaa kibbaa tana keessa hanga jiraadhetti waan guddaa arge tokko isiniif hima.
Mandeellama nuti bifa kanatti beeknu kana ummanni isaa yeroo qeequufi arrabsu yeroo hedduu arge yoo jedhe na amantuu laata?
Na amanaa dhugaadhaa.
Maal jedhanii qeequu? Yoo jettan ammoo:-
Mandellaan qabsoo hadhooftuu nuti woggoota dhibba hedduu lammiilee afrikaa kibbaa lakkoofsaan hin beekkamne itti dhabne san maallaqaan gurgurateetiin gaaf bilisoomne osoo adii nurraa baasuu qabuu nu gurguratee bilisummaa gurraachi maqaa qofaa bilisoomee akka hiyyummaa keessatti ammas jiraatu nu goote tana nu dhaalchiseefi wontoota biroos hedduu jedhanii qeequ.
Qeequus mirga akka qaban waan beekaniif garuu irratti wol hin dhaban.
Kanaaf hooggansa yoo sabni qeeqe irrattti namatti duuluun yaada hamaafi fudhatama hin qabne jedheen amana.
Yaa ilmaan sabaa.!
Yeroo ummanni keenna du’ee reeffi awwaalcha dhabe kanatti,
Yeroo ifa bayee diinni sanyii balleessuu nurratti labsee hulaarra dhaabbatee kan gad bahuuf olseenu hunda ajjeesaa jiru kanatti,
Halkaniifi guyyaa hayyuufi barataan oromoo marti dhumaatii ummataa dhagahuurraan kan ka’e jiruu mataasaa wollaalee hirriibaafi nyaatallee dadhabee jiruu jibbisiistuu jiraatu kanatti,
Mala keessaa baanuuniifi akkamitti akka reeffa saba keennaa awwaalannuufi diina kana ufirraa buufna dubbiin jettuyyuu dubbii irraa haasayuudhaaf yeroon halkanii guyyaa nama barbaachisuudha.
Akkamiin ammoo kana hunda dagannee mufii xixiqqoofi jette jettee oofuudhaaf miidiyaa irratti akka videodhaan olollu tilmaamuun hedduu tokko natti ulfaate yaa saba kiyya dhugaa rabbii.
Dogangora shamarran keennaafi namoonni hedduun dubbatan irrallee dhugumatti kan na mufachiise hooggantoonniifi namoonni maqaa isaaniitiin shamarraniifi namoonni ittiin wolitti duulan kunniin gadi bahanii maqaa kiyyaa kan wolitti buutan anas ta’ee qabsoof kan fayyaddan waan hin taaneef dubbii kana dhaabuu qabdu jedhanii dubbachuu dhabuu isaaniiti.
Waan hundaafuu yaa lammii koo
dhiigaafi dhugaa ummata keennaa akkasumas cubbuu keessa jirruufi lafee woreegamtoota keennaa laaluudhaan jechootaafi gochoota kutaa tuqu, Amantii tuquufi tokkummaa keenna diigu hundarraa rabbi sodaannee akka uf eegnuufi diinas ufirraa eegaa wolis gorfachaa woliin aduu bilisummaa arguu keessatti haa cimnee hojjannu jechaatiin barruu kiyya kan xumura.
Barruu kana keessatti osoo hin beekin namni mufachiisuu malu yoo jiraate dhiifama guddaa gaafadha. Horaa bulaa. Isin jaaladha lammiikoo. Isinirraa dhalachuu kiyyaanis hedduu boona. Waaqa oromoo na godhee isin irraa na uumeefis galata guddaa galchuun barbaada. Galata kee yaa rabbi.!
HAQA QABNAA NI MOONA.!
OROMIYAAN DHIIGA ILMAAN ISHIITIIN NI BILISOOMTI.!
INJIFANNOON UMMATA OROMOOTIIF.
Kamaal Aloo to.
Latest posts by Beekan Erena (see all)
- DIINQA OROMOO Kutaa 14ffaa: BADHAADHAA DHAQQABAA WAARIYOO’-Ogeessa Seeraafi barsiisaa - March 22, 2017
- Dhukkuba Maraamartoo Siyaasaa: Seenessaa Qeerrootiin, Maal nuuf Wayyaa? Caalaa Haahiluu Abaataa!.Dubbifamuu Qaba - March 21, 2017
- There are no shortcuts to freedom: Rundassa Asheetee Hundee - March 21, 2017