S”THE NEXT STEP OF OROMO PROTEST IS GOODS TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES STRIKE TO STOP THE WAR ON OROMO BY BARBARIC ETHIOPIA GOVERNMENT
What is the next action step of OROMOPROTESTS?
NEXT STEP – STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER 5, 2016 UNTIL THE DEMANDS MEET BY GOVERMENTS
NOTHING GOES IN TO FINFINNEE (ADDIS ABABA) – NOTHING GOES OUT OF FINFINENE ( ADDIS ABABA ) .
Finfinnee ( Addis Ababa ) is a capital city of Ethiopia with a population of more than 3 million located at center of oromia surrounded by more than 50 millions of oromos. Tigren elite they control and do all the barbaric works from this city. They become Millionaires living in a city which is surrounded by oromos. The city survival depends resources that come from oromia. It is oromo farmers who feed the whole city with teff, wheat , onions, tomato, potato, chilli , shiro , coffeE, oil seeds. They drink oromo water. They swim drunk by drinking beers which produced from barley of oromia. They become addicted by using chat – jimmaa ( Barcaa) of oromo farmers they kill in Awadaya. They import billions through our roads and resell to our populations. They export Oromia coffe one Billion dollar per year. IF they think that they can kill and also enjoy oromo farmers products, they have underestimated and never learned yet our true power. So this is the time to show them. If they pull bullet on us , We will pull out what give them that energy. The core of Economy is Transportation. So We should focus on good transporting vehicles. The heart of the government is import and export of 500 Billion Ethiopian Birr business which takes places from Djibouti passing through the following oromia cities, Diredawa, melka jebdu, hurso , mieso, asebot, Awash, Metehera, Welenchiti, Adama, Mojo, Bushoftu, Finfinee route. The other action is to stop all construction cement and construction steels transport in all over the country so that no construction takes places on oromo farm land.
The aim is in short to block transport vehicles such as trucks, trailers, izusu and all good transportation vehicles. No vehicle will be allowed to transport imports from djibouti to mojo port or finfinee ports. No Vehicle will be allowed to transport agriculturel product from Oromia to Finfinee. A warning will be sent to owners of vehicles and any vehicle found transporting will be confiscated.
In order for this protest to take places, it has three stages of applications.
1) GOODS TRANSPORTATION VEHICLE BLOCKAGE IN EACH CITY FROM DJIBOUTI TO FINFINEE ROUTE
2) TRANSPORTATIONS GOODS LIKE CEMENT, SAND, STEEL AND ALL CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES STRIKE AND BOYCOT – TO STOP ALL CONSTRUCTION WORKS IN ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.
3) ROAD BLOCKAGE TRANSPORTS IN EFFECTIVE WAY
TRUCKS, TRAILERS, IZUSU AND ALL VEHICLES SHOULD BE BANNED FROM GOING FROM OROMIA TO FINFINEE OR ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.
A warning will be sent to owners of vehicles through press release and any vehicle found transporting will be burnt wherever found. No business man takes a risk of his vehicle burned by oromo protests. After warning any vehicle found will be burnt like selam bus of tigrian. No agricultural products and no imports to Finfine for one month.
What is the target of these actions?
1) Paralyzing the government to stop killing of Oromos – No transportation means, no government activities, no business and no supply at all. Transportation is the core and backbone of the governments and this will shake it seriously and make it to lose control.
2) To stop Construction- The rich can’t get rich and rich on the shoulders of Oromo Farmers. They build apartments; villas and live luxury live in Finfinnee by using cement produced from oromo minerals, sands from oromo rivers, steel bars imported from using oromo roads. This will stop. No one can survive without wheat, teff and onion. No transportation means no construction and no business. In short the goal is to bring the game to resident of finfinnee and pull them to protest against the government. While our farmers dies, the rich can’t sit and enjoy freedom.
3) Dry up Income of Government – No Transportation means no business and no tax. Government will lose billions , businessmen will lose millions and this will create chaos and businessmen will also respond harshly by moving their money from bank and foreign investors also start to run away which bring billion of dollar lose within short time.
4) IMPORT BLOCKAGE – Every month nearly 50 billions Ethiopian Birr of products imported and transported through oromia to finfine or mojo port- No vehicle means billions of products will wait on Djibouti port and the rent of port will eat away the dollar of the governments.
Our demand from Ethiopia governments
1. To release all Oromo Prisoners of more than 30,000 within one week including Bekele Gerba , otherwise this action will be taken in every corner around oromia which makes the government to lose at least more than 100 Billion Birr each Month.
2. To stop the mass imprisonments and killings of oromos and pay full compensations to the victims of the killings , rape and tortures and imprisonments.
3. To give the full right for oromo to self rule and lead our self and manage our resources , political, social and economical affairs.
4. To make afaan oromo the the federal working language.
5. To Establish a transitional Government where all Political groups can participate and make free fair election under supervision international trusted organizations.
Until the above demand meet by the government a will coordinated actions around Oromia and The #Oromoprotests will target every sector of the government financial resources as below- The source of Income of Ethiopian Government which will targeted next.
TOURISM – 3.2 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
IMPORT TRADE – 16.4 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
EXPORT TRADE – 5 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR ( COFFE 1 BILLION DOLLAR)
FOREIGN INVESTMENT – 4 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
REMITTANCE BY DIASPORA – 4 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
FOREIGN AID – 3 BILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR
We request the government to meet our demands as soon as possible; otherwise it is the responsibility of the government for all that happens.
We call upon to all Oromo in back home and around the world to put this action into reality and strategically over come the oppressive government. Your responsibilities are sharing this message through all social media and also send to all Oromo Qeroo.
Freedom for Oppressed Nations
Freedom for Oromo and Oromia!”
By: Najat Hamza
Latest posts by Beekan Erena (see all)
- Waraabeecha/(Bineensa) BiyyaBineesummaanIsaa BeekamuttiItillee Naaf Afaa Jedhu Mammaaksa Oromoo Keessatti DhageeyeeHin Beeknu!Baarentuu Gadaa Irraa// - February 20, 2017
- TPLF’s war effort to suppress the Oromo voice By Rundassa Asheetee Hundee - February 20, 2017
- Qabeenya Oromiyaa Saamsisaa Hoji-dhabdummaa Hir’isuun hin dandayamu: Jawar Mohammad’n;(ከእሬቻ ለአሸንዳ የተፃፈ ደብዳቤ) የሳምንቱ ምርጥ ደብዳቤ!:Bareentuu Gadaa - February 18, 2017